Home > Media
- January 7, 2022: Dr. Mike Yeadon on the Corona Investigative Committee, session 86
Dr. Mike Yeadon (Former vice-president of respiratory research division, Pfizer) speaks on new research that indicates nearly all recorded adverse events and deaths associated with COVID-19 vaccines stem from only a small percentage of batches.
- December 31, 2021: Dr. Robert Malone on The Joe Rogan Experience
Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection.
- December 13, 2021: Dr. Peter A. McCullough on The Joe Rogan Experience
Joe Rogan interviews Dr. Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, a board-certified cardiologist who has testified before committees of the US and Texas Senate regarding the treatment of COVID-19 and management of the pandemic.
- December 3, 2021: Who Will Be the Leaders of Tomorrow? | Harry Wade & Kate Wand | Speakeasy iii
Kate Wand in conversation with Harry Wade, engineering student at Western University who was expelled for refusing to disclose his private medical information. After being dragged out of Western U on a matter of stoic principle, Harry tells his story, about how he is willing to risk everything for the next generation, as he begs the question, who will be the leaders of tomorrow?
- November 30, 2021: Universities violate Nuremberg Code with vaccine coercion
Lawyer John Carpay of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms discusses how universities and colleges across Canada are threatening students with expulsion unless they take the COVID vaccine, thereby violating the principle of free and informed consent laid out in the Nuremberg Code.
- November 20, 2021: Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche: The only fight you should have, is the fight for your health
Geert Vanden Bossche sends a message to people of Austria during the rally held in Vienna in November 20, 2021
- October 14, 2021: Universities in the time of COVID and vaccine mandates
On October 14, 2021, Civitas Canada, in partnership with True North, hosted a panel discussion with Prof. Julie Ponesse (former professor of ethics, Western University), Allison Pejovic (lawyer, Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms), Dr. Stephen Pellech (professor of neurology, University of British Columbia), and Benjamin Gabbay (graduate student, University of Toronto), moderated by Lindsay Shepherd, discussing the legal and ethical implications of vaccine mandates at Canadian post-secondary institutions, as well as how these mandates affect the on-campus experience for students and faculty.